Kitchen Assistant - Part Time Position
Abbey Lodge is looking for a Kitchen Assistant who match our values:
- Engaging, helpful and kind
- Have great communication skills and able to interact well with elderly people
- Patient, resilient and empathetic
- Enjoying working as part of a team and create a fun and family orientated atmosphere.
- With the ability to organise, prepare and serve breakfasts and/or supper meals for our elderly residents. Clear up, wash up and leave the kitchen clean and tidy.
- Some cooking knowledge essential.
We can offer you:
- Full induction and ongoing support and training
- 5.6 weeks holidays
- Employer Contribution towards your pension
- Opportunity to work with a close knit care and management team who work within a fun, family atmosphere for the benefit of residents and staff.
Pay: £9.20 /hour
Hours: 25 per week
Contracted hours: mornings -Shifts available 7.30am til 10.30am and / or Afternoons- 3pm til 6pm Mon to Sun on rota - 3 to 5 days per week
- Chef: 1 year (preferred)
- Catering: 1 year (preferred)
- Kitchen: 1 year (preferred)
Apply for the position via Indeed or by emailing your CV and cover letter to email@example.com